I think have most of them bookmarked in delicious but this post will help me get them at one place. So I am listing here what tools of google I ues. But you have find the entire list here is the original post – "The Big Google Search Collection". The list in this post is what I think I will ever use!
Here is my list:
- Google Advanced Search – search google based on specific parameters
- Google Suggest – As you type into the search box, Google Suggest guesses what you’re typing and offers suggestions in real time.
- Google Personalized Search – make your search experience more relevant to you.
- Google Search History – Keeps a record of all searches and clicked results while a user is logged into a Google Account
- Google Blog search – Google search technology focused on blogs
- Google Directory – Search the web organized by topic into categories.
- Google Music Search – search for music
- Google Book Search – Search the full text of books (and discover new ones).
- Google News – Search and browse 4,500 news sources
- Google Scholar – search for the most relevant research across the world of scholarly research.
- Google Maps – View maps, get driving directions, and search for local businesses and services.
- Google Base – submit all types of online and offline content that is hosted and made searchable online.
Google Topic Specific Search
- Google’s Special Searches – enable you to narrow your search to a specific topic.
- Google Apple/Macintosh Search – Search for Apple/Macintosh-related sites using Google
- Google Microsoft Search – Search Microsoft-related sites using Google
- Google Linux Search – Search all penguin-friendly pages
- Google U.S. Government Search – Search all .gov and .mil sites
- BSD Unix – Search web pages about the BSD operating system
Desktop Search Tools
- Google Deskbar – Search using Google without opening your browser
- Google Desktop – a desktop search application that provides full text search over your email, files, music, photos, chats, Gmail, web pages that you’ve viewed.
Google Search Mobile Services
- Google SMS – Send a text message wiht your search query, and receive text message with search results
- Google SMS UK – enables you to send queries as text messages from your mobile phone or device and easily get precise answers to your questions.
- Google Mobile : Web Search – Google Web Search results on your phone or mobile device
- Google Mobile : Mobile Web Search – search for sites that have already been designed to fit the screen of your phone or device
- Google Mobile : Image Search – Google Image Search results on your phone or mobile device
- Google Mobile : Local Search – get local listings, maps and driving directions on your mobile phone or device
Here is a list of Third party Google Search Tools
- CustomizeGoogle – enhances Google search results by adding extra information (like links to Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, MSN etc) and removing unwanted information (like ads and spam).
- Advanced Dork – Highlight a word or phrase, right click, and choose from over 15 Advanced Google Operators, A google search page is opened in either the same tab or a new tab, the results contained in the search will contain the highlighted text inside the chosen Operator.
- GooglePreview – Inserts preview images (thumbnails) of web sites and Amazon products into the Google and Yahoo search results pages.
- Aggregate Yahoo! and Google – Search Yahoo and Google simultaneously
- Google Advanced Operations Toolbar – provides a shortcut to some of Google’s advanced search functions.
Google Page Modules / Scripts / Widgets / Bookmarklets
- Google Search Greasemonkey Scripts – use the power of greasemonkey to modify the web.
- Google Search Yahoo Widgets – collection of Google search widgets in various formats
Multi Search Tools
- Twingine – Google and Yahoo search side by side.
- Google Cloud – displays search results as a tag cloud
- Cookin’ With Google – allows you to provide a list of ingredients and get back a list of recipes that Google finds for you.
- Goofresh – is a way to search for sites added today, yesterday, within the last seven days, or last 30 days.
- Google Fight – Compare the number of results for two competing keywords.
Amazing list of Google Web Search Features lists the many special features to help you to find exactly what you’re looking for. Google Zeitgeist lists the current Google Search patterns, trends, and surprises.