My last roomates at Berkeley were gem of a people 🙂 I do miss there company – just bloggin a mail I had sent to them when I was on the edge – feeling vulnerable! Have been cleaning my Inbox lately I am down to 20 ‘starred’ mails!! woot feels great.
Cleaning is definitely therapeutic especially online cleaning! And so is having supportive and understanding friends around you. Anyway life moves on – heres the mail.
I started spending pretty badly again. So, I would be needing some
help from you folks. Firstly, this is a clear indication that my
health is on the air again. I am listing some things that u folks may
have to watch out for and give me feedback ( in a nice way so that I
can accept them). I know its asking too much but would really
Some of them are:
1. Just watch out for my spending
2. don’t take me to do shopping – grocery etc.
3. see if I am sleeping properly – atleast 6 to 7 hrs
4. I am not very talkative or irritable
5. I have also asked my uncle in pennsylvania to take my monies and
leave less than $500 in my a/c (the money he had given + …). So, if
I ask for money don’t give me!! (might sound funny but its serious)
Also I will be very convincing and give good explanations on why I
will need it but don’t give. And as I stressed – say that to me in a
nice way! ( If things continue to progress like this I will become
6. Don’t let me booze or smoke ( my tendency is very very high and I
am not supposed to do :-))
7. what else.. yeah see if I am taking my meds
I guess its askin for a lot. BUt I just want to hang on and make it thru……
aight more later,