- Two small cameras – a 1M in the front and a 3M in the back
- Can make video voice calls!
- Capture moments and ditch the camera
- Also cut and make videos on the go – nokia ain’t that good!
- Open the damn platform and give api’s for the touch and accelorometers – there are so many lovely things to be done.
- Apple is still thinking these things are MP3 players and computers
- we are nearing convergence damit – open the shit!
- Wireless USB and Bluetooth
- The market this year and the next is going to explode with wireless usb products – keyboards, monitors, webcams etc ….
- GPS – with map integration 🙂
- Blogging tools!
- 40GB memory! 😉 (you have 160Gb on one extreme and a mere 8Gb on the other!)
I probably the logical explanations on why apple is slowly taking a back door entry to iPhone like device. it was also nice to see steve showing facebook’s iphone version on the keynote. Lovely right?
The day Apple releases the above specs in the iPod Touch for $300 or Rs 12k-15k I am gonna buy it even if it doesn’t have a phone on it! Else I would be happy to check it out in the apple store or borrowing it from my friend …. Jobs make me want more … the new iPods suck any way!!! and release the leopard out the cage faaaast! roar …. Anyway – the buy statement always holds 🙂