I have been wanting to write this post for a long time but delayed it beyond 9 to 10 months! I finally have internet and computer to write from close a year after. As I am usually ‘do in the flow’ kind of person, my blogging i.e the core dump (put in geek terms) had reduced considerably 😉 Feel like a free bird. I feel like blogging in the morning before reading the paper / having the cuppa of milk or late in the night when everyone in my house has slept off 🙂
Coming back to the post – I am opening a new category in my blog today. Guess thats an indication of new area of interest .. ha ha. I am calling ‘openguru’. Quickly and abstractly the following tags explain the category well:
open, learning, collaborative, technology, internet, mobile, media
I get a huge sense of enjoyment when I am learning and I don’t this desire will ever go away (fortunately I have been good at getting things fast!). And I want to just point you to certain cool websites were you can learn. However point to be noted – they structed content for you to assimilate. Nothin collaborative about it!
- Video lessons lectures notes
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning – (IITs & IISc)!
- OpenCourseWare (MIT)
- World Lecture Hall – (UT Austin)
- WGBH Forum Network | Free Online Lectures
- Entrepreneurs (HBS)
- I have used Knowledge@Wharton and am a regular reader, got the hang of it when I was invovled with their team to launch their mobile India website during their Indian Launch!
- However yet to explore any other site. Do you have any links to throw?