I got this mailer from NI, read the did you know in that email. Feelings changed from oh no not a spam to going and knowing more about their new products. BTW, if I had money I would love to buy their stuff and start playing around like a kid (miseries of being a engineer living in India who has seen state of art by Indian Standards 😦 )
Did you know…?
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying
- Statistically, people are more afraid of spiders, than of dying
- Its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
- It’s physically impossible for you to lick your elbow
- The color BLUE has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones
- That ni.com is an award winning website
- That making ni.com your home page can make you aware about the latest hardware and software technologies for test, control and design applications!
Add it to your favourites by clicking on ni.com/india and Ctrl D after you land on the page.
Then saw this at Micrsoft Skydrive site and I was flat out impressed
Understanding customers, at least getting into their minds and acting in a pleasing manner to solve the problem, I have to give credits to them.